Nyarlathotep (or Nyarth for short) is a Celestial and one of the Main Characters. His exact age is unknown, but for some also unknown reason he became trapped between dimensions until he escaped using a Xen energy crystal. During this time, he went by the name Image Speaker due to some of what he said getting leaked into other servers in the form of scrambled images. He is good friends with Mekhane and Yogsothoth. Like most Outer Celestials, he is able to feed on nearby emotions, which are his favorite "food". His emotion is fear. Sometimes he will start to hate people for no reason.
While not much is known about his past, it has been confirmed that he used to float around in space, until somehow getting trapped between dimensions.
Nyarth's hobbies include scaring people, stargazing, lighting things on fire, collecting masks, and singing in the musical duo COGNITOHAZARD DETECTED alongside Mekhane. He can only sing a few songs in English. Notable examples of songs he can sing include:
- The entirety of the album "Pink Season"
- The English version of Sono Chi No Sadame
- We are Number One
- 21st Century Schizoid Man
"And why should I care?"
"Trust me. I'm far worse."
- Nyarth's name is a reference to the character in the Cthulhu Mythos of the same name.
- Nyarth has pyromania, though he manages to keep it mostly under control.
- His favorite book is The Art Of War by Sun Tzu
- He likes to cook, but is terrible at it.
- His computer runs on a modded version of Windows 7 that he calls "Nyarlathotech".